We are a community law firm who have had the pleasure of looking after the legal interests of individuals and businesses for over 100 years.
Our longevity is testament to the fact we take time to know our clients and understand their needs they do not get passed around or fobbed off.
Our experienced solicitors provide honest advice in plain English and will only take on your case if we believe we can help.
Please feel free to call or email a member of our team about your matter. If we cannot assist you we will seek to refer you to another provider.
What we do
We assist clients and business in a number of areas which are sometimes referred to as general practice. This includes wills, dealing with the death of a loved one (probate), buying and selling properties, landlord and tenant matters and advising the elderly as to how to protect their interests.
We are also specialists in assisting people and families with special educational needs and disability providing advice and representation from 'cradle to grave' to include:
- Support available for disabled people within the workplace.
- Advice as to the application of the Equality Act 2010.
- Securing the future of people with disabilities by creating life time trusts.
- Helping families deal with issues when the child or young person lacks capacity.
- Parents making provision for their children after they have gone.
We are pleased to announce that we are opening a special educational law department in the next six months.
Clients are naturally concerned when instructing lawyers about having to pay large legal fees, we therefore always try to provide clients with a fixed cost from the outset.